Most usual question people ask us when booking is: "what is the difference between the deluxe and this tour"? The route itself is pretty much the same, you can see the map if you scroll down this page.
✅ Boat type: speedboat (rubber / plastic)
✅ Cruising speed: 24 kn
✅ Crew: skipper and sailor (or hostess)
✅ Refreshments: water bottles
✅ Snorkeling equipment: yes, mask and flippers
✅ Tickets to the Blue Cave: yes
✘ Wi fi: No
✘ Toillet: No
No differences are made in the route itself; The meeting place is at the Sea You tour agency, at 7:15. When all the guests arrive we will embark and leave towards the island Biševo.
7:15 Meet up at the meeting point in Split (here), walk to the boat and departure from the port
When we are all aboard the boat, we will be heading towards island Vis, passing the islands Brač and Hvar. The ride is just over one hour and a half long.
1) Our very first stop is at a small island south to Vis - Biševo, where the Blue Cave is hidden. Biševo is a small island with not more than a dozen inhabitants. It is important to get to the cave before noon as the phenomena shows best during the morning hours
2) Komiža, coffee time and a quick look around this charming village at island Vis known for its fishing history
3) Sightseeing of Stiniva bay. This cove is an absolute must see in this part of the Adriatic, listed as one of top 10 in the whole world
4) Next stop is bluish and turquoise crystal clear sea of the Blue Lagoon, island Budikovac; the lagoon is chosen as the best place to swim and snorkel
5) Saint Clement island, Palmižana – this site is a park / forest planted with various indigenous plants, it is protected as a natural monument in the category of protected landscape
6) Our last and longest stop of the day is island Hvar, Hvar town known as the sunniest Croatian island and one of the most beautiful islands in the world. A longer stop is planned here so you can experience true Mediterranean life style, have a guided tour of the town, visit the historical monuments, perhaps climb up the fortress and of course - to have lunch.
* Please bare in mind, lunch is not included in the price of this excursion, but our crew will be glad to recommend good dining options, as well as places to see.
16:30 Departure from Hvar
18:30 Return to Split
*The tour is led by a professional tour guide.
**Due to weather conditions we can modify the route or cancel the trip, for safety reasons. Note that the time schedule is only approximate, and can be adjusted to the current situation and conditions at sea, to provide the most enjoyable excursion for all participants.
This tour is the best way to discover Mediterranean in just one day.
Blue Cave is the best known cave in the Adriatic, and the “peak” of this tour. But all 6 spots are a must see when visiting these waters.
**Safety is always first! Due to weather conditions we can modify the route or cancel the trip, for the benefit of all travelers.